I’ve been deep reading deep into all things tech this week. From new sci-fi books (Seveneves by Neil Stephenson and the Culture series by Iain Banks) to new Kickstarter campaigns to meeting new startup founders and listening to their pitches for funding.
Here are a few things that I found interesting this week:
- Writing – 7 Reasons Why You Should Write Every Day If You Want To Be Successful
- 3D Printing – 4 Awesome 3D Printers – Maker Faire 2015
- Startups, Hackers and Hustlers – 10 Best Tools
- Anything by Seth Godin – Seth Is The Man
- Ocean View – Google Maps Covering Ocean Spots
I’m also actively looking for medical / health / wellness publications that are online and produce good content that is relevant to any health professional. Any ideas? It’s proving a lot harder then I thought it would be to find an online publication that puts out good content that is of interest to their audience.
It’s cold brew coffee time! If you’ve never done it, get a big mason jar, add five scoops of ground coffee or espresso beans, shake it up, then put it in the fridge over night. Strain it in the morning and enjoy.
Now to drive down the Gardiner to The Beach and experience the joy that is driving in Toronto. Plus experience the joy of my first baby shower!