Turns out I like routines. I’ve eschewed them for years but deep down inside I crave structure – much like a two year old.
There are a few routines that I’d like to add in the next two weeks:
1. Weekly goals and reviews – Monday morning review of the goals for the week and of the success of the previous week
2. Fitness – daily fitness with a minimum of 20 minutes and a maximum of 120 minutes
3. Food – smaller portion sizes and finding a balance of food groups each day
4. Hobbies – devoting at least 20 minutes a day to a hobby
5. Writing – once a day – topic doesn’t matter, just get it out of my head
In addition to these routines, I’m also writing out my three year plan. I’m giving myself until the end of 2017 (age 35) to hit my goals of my three year plan. I’m also going to spend some time thinking about the concept of tribes (thank you Seth Godin!) and bringing similar tribes together.