Thursday and Friday of this week were a struggle. After a 90 minute run on Wednesday morning I was feeling lethargic and slow until today. It took me a while to figure out that getting four hours of sleep each night is not enough if you plan on not having a sedentary lifestyle. I’ll be gunning for 6-8 hours of sleep each night and will try to keep the productivity level high.
Here are the updated numbers:
- Total Weekly Points: 337
- Average Daily Points: 67
- Rolling 7 Day Total: 491
- Rolling 7 Day Average: 70
- LinkedIn Connections – 1,700+
In otherwords, I managed to hit my goal even though Thursday and Friday were technically a flop. In addition to the Gobi Capital site, there are four other sites that are being prepped for launch. One of them will be a subscription based portal that will provide business owners and soon to be entrepreneurs the tools to test their new business/product/service idea, launch their project and then achieve a high level of growth.
The objective of next week is based on income. The whole purpose of The 31 Day Sprint was to achieve a higher level of activity that would enable an increase in income for myself. I’ve been toying with the idea of doing another 31 Day Sprint, but adjusting the metrics slightly and setting a different objective. When I was studying in Findland, there was a course based on a book called The Balanced Scorecard
– I think I’ll start to adopt some of those concepts and take a more holistic approach to the next sprint.
Hard numbers for next week:
- 63+ marketing points each day (minimum of 315 Monday to Friday)
- 8 fitness points for the week (Saturday-Friday)
- 5 life points for the week
- 10% increase in weekly income
- Identify 5 new potential projects
That’s it for now. Have fun!